A family friendly street food event in the heart of Kings Heath
This mothly street food event offers a laid back atmosphere perfect for soaking up the sun with family and friends. The village square, located on the cornet of Alcester and Vicarage Roads, provides a beautiful setting for the numerous traders, licenced bar and seating which fill the village square. Children’s activities are also provided and all traders offer child friendly menu options.
Next Event: Saturday 13th May
- The Middle Feast – Middle eastern cuisine
- The Vegan Grindhouse – Meat and dairy-free goodness
- The Pancake Bar – Sweet and savory treats
- Sonora Gourmet – Mexican Tacos
- Pizza Traders – Stonebaked Pizza
- Poletta – Italian Meatballs
- The Paneer Wrap – Indian Paneer and side dishes
The Kings Heath Street Food Market is officially sponsored by Birmingham Brewing Company, a brand new micro-brewery located in Stirchley, who will also provide a fully stocked and licenced bar at the event.
This is a regular event held on the Second Saturday of each month. Remaining 2017 dates:
- Saturday 10th June
- Saturday 8th July
- Saturday 12th August
- Saturday 9th September
- Saturday 14th October
In addition to a great selection of food and drink, this event offers activities and entertainment making it the perfect family day out.
If you are a street food trader, and would like to get involved, please contact us here